Corporate work for more than just Marketing
[VIDEO for ALL, photography, design, AERIAL DRONE, and more]
Don't let a novel of text on your website explain your business. Let video show your clients.
TYPES OF COVERAGE
HD TO 4K
NEW HIRE TRAINING VIDEOS
ABOUT US VIDEOS
FOOD & PRODUCT VISUALS
REAL ESTATE AND VIDEO
1. 85 percent of buyers and sellers want to work with an agent who uses video.
2. Homes listed with video get four times the inquiries of homes listed without video.
3. Including video in emails doubles the click-through rate and reduces opt-outs by 75 percent.
SOURCE: INMAN.COM / KATHRYN ROYSTER
19 Fascinating Statistics That Make the Case for Using Visual Content in Your Marketing
2) 40% of people will respond better to visual information than plain text. (Source: Zabisco)
3) 46.1% of people say a website's design is the number one criterion for discerning the credibility of the company. (Source: Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab)
4) Publishers who use infographics grow in traffic an average of 12% more than those who don't. (Source: AnsonAlex)
5) Posts with videos attract 3 times more inbound links than plain text posts. (Source: SEOmoz)
6) Visual content drives engagement. In fact, just one month after the introduction of Facebook timeline for brands, visual content -- photos and videos -- saw a 65% increase in engagement. (Source: Simply Measured)
7) On Facebook, photos perform best for likes, comments, and shares as compared to text, video, and links. (Source: Dan Zarrella)
8) 37% of Pinterest account holders log in a few times every week; 28% said they log in a few times a month; 15% log in once daily; 10% log in numerous times a day. (Source: PriceGrabber)
9) 98% of people surveyed with a Pinterest account said they also have a Facebook and/or Twitter account (Source: PriceGrabber)
10) Pinterest generated more referral traffic for businesses than Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn combined. (Source: Shareaholic)
11) Pinterest drives sales directly from its website -- of people with Pinterest accounts, 21% have purchased an item after seeing it on Pinterest. (Source: PriceGrabber)
12) 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online. The 25-34 age group watches the most online videos, and adult males spend 40% more time watching videos on the internet than females. (Sources: comScore and Nielsen)
13) Over 60 hours of videos are uploaded each minute on YouTube.com. (Source: YouTube)
14) 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter every minute. (Source: YouTube)
15) Viewers spend 100% more time on pages with videos on them. (Source: MarketingSherpa)
16) Mobile video viewing increased 35% from 2010 to 2011. (Source: Nielsen)